Christine alexanders newest book water fitness progressions is a wealth of knowledge for every aquatic fitness instructor who wants to provide students with variety challenge in their water workouts. Challenge and encourage the participants in your water fitness classes with ready to use lesson plans based on sound scientific principles and the concept of periodization. Christine alexander has been a water fitness instructor since 1993 she instructs aquatics classes for the parks and recreation department for plano texas and teaches an introductory course for water fitness instructors for the parks and recreation department in mckinney texas. Author christine alexander may 31 2018 water fitness progressions at the atri booth she said it was an excellent book which is high praise indeed
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.