The servile state is a book written by hilaire belloc in 1912 about economics although it mentions distributism for which he and his friend g k chesterton are famous it avoids explicit advocacy of that economic system. The servile state has 269 ratings and 30 reviews joe said hilaire belloc offers us a concise history of economics in europe generally and the distribu. Hilaire bellocs view of socialism as described in the servile state is that it is strikingly similar in practice to capitalism insofar as both systems place the means of production into the hands of a privileged few at the expense of the proletarianized masses. Socialism and the servile state microform a debate between messrs hilaire belloc and j ramsay macdonald
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.