the tense of a verb that expresses action or state in the present time and is used of what occurs or is true at the time of speaking and of what is habitual or . In english grammar the present is a verb tense that expresses action in the present time indicates habitual actions or expresses general truths. What is the present tense the present tense usually describes a current event or state of being but oddly the present tense can also describe past and future events
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.