I love you in different languages afrikaans i love you a lot nere maitea it doesnt matter how you say just how you show it . English i love you afrikaans ek het jou lief albanian te dua arabic ana behibak to male arabic ana behibek to female. Want to tell someone special how you feel learn how to say i love you in eight different languages. The romantic phrase i love you professes fondness affection and more consider saying it in another language as a touching gesture. Getting those three little words out can be tough especially if the object of your affection speaks a totally different language thats why the folks at just the flight compiled a dictionary of how to say i love you in just about every language imaginable so no matter which romantic locale you
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.